The M&S Survey Department provides a broad range of surveying and mapping services to clients in both the public and private sectors with a focus on providing survey basemapping and right of way plans for public infrastructure projects.
The staff of highly experienced licensed surveyors, field personnel and survey technicians is capable of successfully completing any size survey project.
Basemapping and contouring can be completed in either Microstation/Inroads or Auto-CAD/Autodesk Land Desk top/Civil 3D formats depending on the client’s needs.
The M&S Team is well versed in applying the drafting standards of many large transportation clients such as NJDOT, PennDOT, NJ Turnpike, NYDDC, and the Port Authority of NY & NJ.
- Topographic Surveying & Mapping
- Boundary & Centerline Surveys
- Right-of-Way Surveying & Mapping
- Construction Control & Stakeout Services
- ALTA / ACSM Title Surveys
- Site As-built Surveys
- GPS Control/Location Surveys
- Right-of-Way, Easement & Parcel Map Preparation
- Aerial Control Surveys
- Subdivision Surveying & Mapping
- Electronic Data Analysis and Plotting
- Digital Terrain Modeling and Mapping
- Wetlands/Stream Encroachment Surveys
- Utility and Drainage Surveys
- Railroad and Tunnel Surveys
- Flood Certifications
- Deed, Map Data, and Document Research & Analysis
- DEP Stream Encroachment Survey/Documentation.
- Geodetic Surveys
- Property Title Surveys
- 3D High-definition Laser Scanning
- LiDAR Survey and Mapping
- Bathymetric Surveys
- Expert Testimony